Teeth grinding, also known as Bruxism, can cause tooth damage, jaw pain, and headaches. By targeting the masseter muscles responsible for grinding teeth, specialist injectables can help relax and weaken these muscles, alleviating the symptoms associated with teeth grinding. With the expertise of the doctors at Dr Leah Clinic, you can trust in receiving personalised and effective treatment for your teeth grinding concerns. Say goodbye to the discomfort of grinding teeth and schedule a consultation at Dr Leah Clinic to explore the benefits of injectable treatments.
TEETH GRINDING (BRUXISM) TREATMENT
WHY CHOOSE DR LEAH CLINICS?
- Treatments by Doctors - Our injectables treatments are performed ONLY by our clinic doctors who are GMC or GDC registered
- Best doctor for injectables treatment - You will be treated by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic doctors.
- Premium injectable products – We always use the best premium products available as we firmly believe you get what you pay for.
- Injection procedure – We use a minimal-bruising-injection technique to minimise your downtime post-treatment.
- Award-winning and trusted cosmetic clinic – Dr Leah Clinics have been established for 10 years. We have won numerous awards including ‘Best Clinic in London’ for two consecutive years and ‘UK’s Most Trusted clinic of 2023’.
- Aftercare - we offer excellent client care and follow-up. If you were to experience any complications related to your treatment, you would be in the safest hands we offer free follow-up and have a medical faculty to manage any adverse events.
- Our results - the results our talented doctors can achieve are industry-leading which is why we have one of the highest client re-book rates in the entire industry, our results have been nominated for ‘Best non-surgical result’ at The Safety In Beauty Awards 2023.
- Accessible locations – Our clinics are next to tube stations in Moorgate and Baker street while our Loughton clinic has parking immediately outside.
THE CONSULTATION PROCESS
Consultation and Assessment - You will meet with one of our clinic doctors who will discuss your bruxism concerns at either our Loughton, Baker Street or Moorgate Clinic. During this initial consultation, you will meet with an experienced Dr Leah injectables doctor who will take the time to understand your issue with teeth grinding. Our doctors will assess your jaw muscles any medical conditions, medications and allergies and will recommend a treatment plan.
Treatment Plan - Following your consultation, our cosmetic doctors will be able to advise if you are suitable for injectables treatment. If they feel that injectables are suitable they will develop a tailored treatment plan specifically designed to address your bruxism. The treatment they suggest will be discussed in depth including pricing.
Treatment on the day - On the day of your injectables consultation, it may be possible for treatment to be performed if you wish – or you can choose to rebook treatment for a time that is convenient for you or decide not to proceed with injectables treatment.