Our complimentary body consultation with one of our aesthetic practitioners will allow you to find out which of our body treatments is suitable for you and our expert body therapist can create a bespoke treatment plan to help you achieve your body goals.
Dr Leah BODY CONSULTATION, is a free service which allows our expert skin practitioner to assess your needs, inform you about the advanced body treatments we offer and create a bespoke body treatment plan to help you achieve body confidence.
What does a body consultation involve?
- When you come to us for a Body consultation at one of our London cosmetic clinics or Essex cosmetic clinic you will be seen by an experienced aesthetic therapist with comprehensive knowledge of the body and of our various advanced body treatments.
- This appointment will take approximately 20 minutes.
- Your goals will be discussed and area you wish to tweak or improve will be assessed
- Our body practitioner will be able to advise which treatments will treat your concerns
- We will inform you of the latest, most advanced body treatments which are relevant to your concerns
- We will devise a body treatment plan specific to you and will book your appointments in for you
- On some occasions treatment on the day can be performed immediately after the consultation. If the client would like to consider this option, please request ‘ treatment on day’ on booking your body consultation.
- A skin analysis can be performed if you are considering facial treatments. Please request this service if required when booking your free skin analysis.
Body Consultation ReviewsHere’s what our clients have to say…