Dermal filler is a gel which when injected into the nose can be used to reshape, define, hide bumps, and straighten the nose.
Dermal filler nose is an advanced dermal filler treatment and is considered a higher risk area than dermal filler elsewhere on the face, at Dr Leah Clinics we have specific doctors who perform this treatment, who are highly experienced.
We most commonly perform this treatment on clients who:
- Want a subtle correction to the nose
- Do not want to undergo surgery
- Prefer instant results with little downtime
- Have a flat nose bridge that requires building up (commonest presentation among our Southeast Asian and oriental clients)
- Have a ‘hooked’ nose
- Have a small bump they would like to correct
- Have a small nose requires building up
- Want a more defined nose with a raised nasal tip