ASSISTANT MANAGER (MAT COVER - DR LEAH CLINIC; BAKER STREET)
Dr. Leah Cosmetic Skin Clinics is a chain of award-winning doctor-led clinics, owned by Dr. Leah Totton (winner of BBC The Apprentice) and Lord Alan Sugar. Dr. Leah Clinics was crowned the winner of 'Best Cosmetic Clinic London' for the past two consecutive years in the prestigious My Face My Body Awards. Our clinics are well known for excellent customer service, innovative treatments, and high-profile clientele. We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Assistant clinic manager with CQC experience to join our team in Baker Street. The candidate must be interested in career progression and development and to work alongside renowned doctors in our expanding and growing business. The role is predominately maternity cover (9-12 months) however there is a high possibility that a role will be available in the company beyond this point.
Responsible for the general operations of the clinic at Baker Street, including managing CQC activities/tasks on a day-to-day basis. Therefore, the candidate MUST have experience working in a CQC environment. The successful candidate will ensure targets are met in terms of sales, customer service, treatment quality, clinic maintenance as well as staff motivation, leadership, and development.
The Clinic Manager is responsible for leading the team to achieve sales targets, ensuring profitability working closely with the General Manager.
The role will include a front-of-house role, assisting with greeting clients, and answering any incoming phone calls/emails plus undertaking any management duties such as managing the team / CQC.
Reporting into: General Manager.
• Driving clinic sales, maximizing diary occupancy to ensure targets are met working closely with General Manager.
• Candidates MUST have previous experience working in a CQC environment for more than 6 months. (PREVIOUS REGISTERED CQC MANAGERS - ADVANTAGEOUS).
• Ordering Stock (including prescriptions) into the clinic.
• Encouraging teamwork between all teams.
• Driving and maintaining five-star customer service levels in the clinic.
• Working closely with practitioners, ensuring correct processes and protocols are followed and targets are met within the clinic.
• Ensuring practitioners provide the highest quality treatments with consistent five-star results.
• Ensuring five-star presentation of staff, that they are following the dress codes etc.
• Client contact, developing positive relationships with these and dealing promptly with any issues and complaints that may arise, ensuring high customer satisfaction and that client complaint are kept to a minimum. Any large complaints send to General Manager.
• Handing over any disciplinary issues, to General Manager (eg. consistent staff sickness).
• Arranging the staff rota for your clinic. Adding in any sickness and annual leave on Dropbox rota.
• Clinic maintenance, ensuring the premises and equipment are maintained and in good condition at all times.
• Dealing promptly with equipment issues, following correct reporting protocols for sign-off.
• Administrative duties, including managing doctor and therapist diaries to optimize revenue for the clinic.
• Including opening Doctor's diaries, monitoring sick days and holidays, inputting on bright HR for your clinic only. Informing the General Manager of any changes.
• Reporting any issues within the clinic promptly to General Manager.
• To ensure the smooth running of Reception always: Leading by example and
• Monitoring front-of-house team to achieve five-star customer services, also driving and encouraging the team to achieve sales targets in terms of consultations and product sales with support from the General Manager.
• Ensuring all outstanding balances are collected on a daily basis.
• Daily reconciliation of cashing up, reporting any discrepancies that cannot be resolved to the General Manager.
• Monitoring of cash; incoming, in safe and clinic purchases, reporting on any discrepancies to General Manager.
• Clinic Presentation: Ensuring the clinic is clean and immaculate at all times. Including tasks such as replenishing the water cooler, monitoring weekly cleaning, and ensuring the retail cabinet is clean and stock is monitored.
JOB TYPE - FULL TIME, MATERNITY COVER
Ideal Start Date: From August 2021 (flexible)
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 P/A depending on experience
Expected start date: 31/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
DERMATOLOGY DOCTOR (BAKER STREET)
Dr. Leah Cosmetic Skin Clinics is one of London’s best-known cosmetic clinics, owned by Dr. Leah Totton (winner of BBC The Apprentice) and Lord Alan Sugar, the business is well known for its clinical excellence, innovative treatments, and passion for patient safety and have been awarded “Best Clinic London” in 2017 and 2018 in the national My Face My Body Awards.
We are looking for an experienced doctor required for cosmetic dermatology involving full body mole checks, mole removals plus skin tag/wart/cyst removal located at the Dr. Leah Clinics in Baker Street, London.
The role will be initially 1 day per week (minimum of 4 hours), but with scope to increase working hours in the future as demand increases.
Applicants should be either a staff grade dermatology consultant, GPsiDerm or plastic surgery consultant who has experience in cosmetic dermatology, mole checks, dermoscopy, and removal of moles / small lesions.
Candidate must have full GMC registration and knowledge of cosmetic dermatology including the management of acne, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and scar treatments.
Experience in cosmetic injectables - including Botox, dermal filler, and advanced dermal filler is desirable as would provide scope for further work within the clinic chain but is not essential.
Job Type: Contract, Commission on treatments performed.
Job Type: Contract