Each doctor at Dr Leah Clinic is a global aesthetics leader, who are award-winners and global trainers in the art of aesthetics. So whether you are looking to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin texture and hydration, or enhance overall skin quality you can rest assured that our expert team will be able to give you the very best injectable recommendation tailored to you.
FREE Injectable Consultation
Why choose Dr Leah Clinics?
- Treatments by Doctors - Our injectables treatments are performed ONLY by our clinic doctors who are GMC or GDC registered
- Best doctor for injectables treatment - You will be treated by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic doctors.
- Premium injectable products – We always use the best premium products available as we firmly believe you get what you pay for.
- Injection procedure – We use a minimal-bruising-injection technique to minimise your downtime post-treatment.
- Award-winning and trusted cosmetic clinic – Dr Leah Clinics have been established for 10 years. We have won numerous awards including ‘Best Clinic in London’ for two consecutive years and ‘UK’s Most Trusted clinic of 2023’.
- Aftercare - we offer excellent client care and follow-up. If you were to experience any complications related to your treatment, you would be in the safest hands we offer free follow-up and have a medical faculty to manage any adverse events.
- Our results - the results our talented doctors can achieve are industry-leading which is why we have one of the highest client re-book rates in the entire industry, our results have been nominated for ‘Best non-surgical result’ at The Safety In Beauty Awards 2023.
- Accessible locations – Our clinics are next to tube stations in Moorgate and Baker street while our Loughton clinic has parking immediately outside.
THE CONSULTATION PROCESS
Consultation and Assessment - You will meet with one of our clinic doctors who will discuss your concerns at either our Loughton, Baker Street or Moorgate Clinic. During this initial consultation, you will meet with an experienced Dr Leah injectables doctor who will take the time to understand your specific concerns, expectations, and desired outcomes. Our cosmetic doctors will assess your face and consider factors such as skin quality, age, lifestyle and previous treatments, medical conditions, medications or any allergies.
Treatment Plan - Following your consultation, our cosmetic doctors will be able to advise if you are suitable for injectables treatment. If they feel that injectables are suitable they will develop a tailored treatment plan specifically designed to address your unique needs. The treatment they suggest will be discussed in depth including pricing.
Treatment on the day - On the day of your injectables consultation, it may be possible for treatment to be performed if you wish – or you can choose to rebook treatment for a time that is convenient for you or decide not to proceed with injectables treatment.
- Free Injectables Consultation - With Industry Leading Doctors ReviewsHere’s what our clients have to say…
You can see the following doctors at each clinic:
Moorgate Clinic - Dr Cian and Dr Mariam
Loughton Clinic- Dr Sidra and Dr Lucy
Baker Street Clinic - Dr Deepa and Dr Chike
we use Allergan, Juvaderm and MaiLi Dermal filler, ellanse collagen stimulating dermal filler, Profhilo and Ameela polynucleotides which are the premium products available on the market.
To view our price list in full visit: https://www.drleah.co.uk/pricing