Is Hydr02 suitable for me?
Hydrafacial has grown in huge popularity in recent years and Dr Leah Clinic was keen to offer a similar type of facial – after much research we introduced the Hydr02 treatment as our gold standard in facials.
Much like the Hydrafacial, this facial has a 7-step process utilising the best technologies available to deliver outstanding results for all skin types and concerns. This is the ultimate 5-star experience to include a Hydro Peel, Exfoliation, Oxygenation, Hydration, Skin Lifting & Tightening, Fire and Ice & Skin Lifting. The treatment is suitable for most skin types.
What does the hydr02 facial involve?
The 7-step facial treatment includes a 3D-Hydro Peel, Exfoliation, Oxygenation, Hydration, Skin Lifting & Tightening, Fire and Ice & Skin Lifting:
- STEP 1: 3D-Hydro Deep Cleanse - uses a combination of three solutions to cleanse and smooth the skin using AHA & BHA based solutions. It hydrates and nourishes the skin infusing lactic, salicylic and hyaluronic acid to deeply cleanse, purify and hydrate.
- STEP 2: Exfoliation - creates ‘the Bohr effect’ using a vibrational cleansing tool, allowing oxygen to be drawn into the skin. The active ingredients used are Kojic Acid and Retinol which result in a hydrating and brightening effect. (90m facial treatment only*)
- STEP 3: Skin Tightening - Radio Frequency technology increases collagen reproduction in mature skin. (90m facial treatment only*)
- STEP 4: Skin Lifting - This treatment uses electroporation to increase the absorbency of the cell for product penetration. This, in turn, revitalises and ‘wakes up’ dull and lifeless skin.
- STEP 5: Fire & Ice - The ‘fire’ represents the heating element during treatment. Using this handpiece, heat is incorporated into the beginning of the facial protocol to open the pores, increase blood supply and aid product infusion. The ‘Cryo facial’ uses cooling technology, chilling the skin down to 5℃. This is used at the end of each facial to decrease the blood supply, giving a tightening effect and sealing in the infused products. This also helps to reduce any erythema following treatment.
- STEP 6: Hydration - using a 3D-collagen-enriched sheet mask, ultrasound technology is used to infusion the serum deeply into the skin for maximum penetration.
- STEP 7: Oxygenation: The spray creates a venturi effect, breaking down the molecules within the product to encourage penetration and skin hydration.
Hydro facial ReviewsHere’s what our clients have to say…
To view our full price list, please click here
Commonly Asked Questions
At Dr Leah Clinics, you’re in safe hands
Meet the Dr Leah Clinics Team