- You will begin your treatment journey by calling to book your microdermabrasion facial appointment at your nearest Dr Leah Clinic.
- You can have a microdermabrasion London treatment or a microdermabrasion Essex treatment at our respective clinics.
- On the day of your microdermabrasion facial, you should arrive 5 minutes before the appointment time to complete the health questionnaire
- You will then be taken into the treatment room by your aesthetic therapist, who will discuss the treatment with you and what the diamond microdermabrasion will involve.
- Your aesthetic therapist will then perform a cleanse of your skin, and your microdermabrasion facial treatment will begin
- It will feel like a suction sensation on your skin and a sense of it being exfoliated simultaneously; it is not painful.
- When the treatment is complete, you will have aftercare products applied to your face.
- You may experience some redness for several hours post-treatment, and you should not wear makeup for 6 hours after treatment.
- Suitable aftercare products will be recommended to you, to protect your skin after treatment and optimise your result.
- A course of treatment (one every 4-6 weeks) is recommended for best results.
DIAMOND MICRODERMABRASION - The treatment process
WHAT IS DIAMOND MICRODERMABRASION?
A Microdermabrasion facial is a simple yet effective means of performing a deep suction clean and exfoliation of the skin to unclog pores and remove dull dead skin cells.
It will reveal new, healthy skin cells and leave your skin looking smoother and fresher than before.
Our Diamond microdermabrasion facial can be used to treat:
- Pore tightening/Large pores treatment
- Effective at treating mild acne scars
- Removing marks on the skin
- Reduce lines and wrinkles
- Dull skin/ tired-looking skin
To view our full price list, please click here
More information on the Dr Leah Clinic, Microdermabrasion Facial:
• Do not apply heat or hot water to the treated area for 12 hours after treatment
• Sunscreen is necessary while in sunlight for 14 days following treatment, this can be purchased in clinic or online, we recommend on which does not clog pores
• Facial moisturiser is recommended to keep your skin hydrated as it can feel very dry after microdermabrasion. We stock a specific moisturiser that we recommend after microdermabrasion as it hydrates without blocking pores and allows the dead skin cells to continue to shed - you will be able to purchase this on the day of your treatment.
As there is little downtime with the treatment, our clients describe it as the best facial London and Essex. Clients can have a microdermabrasion London or Essex treatment in the morning and be ready to apply makeup to a smoother skin surface by the evening.
At Dr Leah Clinics, you’re in safe hands
Meet the Dr Leah Clinics Team