Bingo wings, also known as sagging or flabby upper arms, often develop due to a combination of factors, including aging, genetics, and weight fluctuations. As we age, our skin naturally loses elasticity, leading to a loss of firmness and tone. Significant weight loss can exacerbate the problem by causing excess skin to hang loosely. Traditionally, surgical arm lifts were the go-to solution for addressing this concern. However, at Dr. Leah Clinic, we offer a range of effective non-surgical alternatives. These non-surgical options offer remarkable results without the downtime and scarring associated with traditional arm lifts, helping you achieve the sculpted arms you desire.
Bingo Wing Treatment
WHY CHOOSE DR LEAH CLINIC?
- At Dr Leah Clinics we are able to reduce fat on the upper arm area and improve skin quality in this area without the need for surgery. We are able to combine treatments to provide our clients with a complete non-surgical arm lift solution for this very common concern.
- At Dr Leah Clinics we do not believe in a “one size fits all approach”; instead we assess each client via a free in-clinic body consultation, and only then do we create a treatment plan which will offer a complete solution to bingo wings and restore your body confidence.
Award-Winning Dr Leah Clinics located in London & Essex
Full consultation prior to treatment, follow-up and extensive aftercare provided
Winner of ‘UKs Most Trusted Clinic 2023’
WHAT ARE THE TREATMENT OPTIONS?
- Our Thread Lift for arms procedure involves the use of threads placed beneath the skin to lift and tighten sagging tissue, providing a noticeable improvement in arm contour.
- Morpheus8 is a state-of-the-art radiofrequency treatment which stimulates collagen production, enhancing skin elasticity and reducing sagging.
- Lanluma V is a body-focused injectable that can be strategically injected in the upper arm area to restore volume and smooth out loose skin, further enhancing the appearance of toned arms.