Our anti-acne facial is hugely popular and involves a deep-cleansing facial scrub, microdermabrasion, manual blackhead extraction followed by the application of anti-breakout products. We use only the best facial exfoliators with premium products and the most advanced diamond microdermabrasion to offer a medical-grade exfoliation experience and leave your skin looking clearer, fresher and more even in texture.
BeforeBefore and after deep exfoliation facial
AfterBefore and after deep exfoliation facial
What does the anti-acne, Deep Exfoliation, blackhead extraction Facial involve?
This 40-minute facial involves the following steps:
- Double cleanse with medical exfoliators
- Microdermabrasion treatment using diamond microdermabrasion
- Mini-peel, exfoliator or steam treatment (depending on skin type) applied to aid to draw blackheads out of the skin
- Manual blackhead extraction if possible
- Application of anti-acne products immediately after treatment
- Skincare advice and product recommendation to prevent recurrence of blackheads
FREE skin consult and medical skin product recommendation on the day of treatment
It is essential after your anti-acne, deep exfoliation and blackhead extraction facial that you use the correct skincare as this facial alone will not rid blackheads or prevent future congestion and oil production – to permanently solve the problem of oily skin and blackheads you need to use correct products at home and have this facial every 6 weeks.
Your aesthetic skin specialist performing your blackhead removal and facial extraction will be able to recommend medical skincare products to enhance the results by drawing blackheads out of the skin further, ensure your skin cells continue to exfoliate even after treatment and prevent further blackheads.
Is Anti-acne, blackhead extraction facial the right treatment for me?
This facial is suitable if you have oily or congested skin which is prone to blocked pores or blackheads and occasional breakouts.
Other treatments may be more suitable if you have:
- Active acne (mild or moderate) – If you have active breakouts then we recommend the Obagi blue radiance peel is a slightly stronger treatment that is very good for acne-prone skin. It will reduce breakouts as well as fade any marks on the skin caused by previous spots. It will also give the skin a glow. Find out more about the Obagi blue radiance peel.
- Dilated large pores - Dermapen micro-needling is a more specific treatment to reduce pore size, it also has the added benefit of producing collagen and elastin which will reduce fine lines and wrinkles, treat acne scars and give the skin an overall healthier appearance. Find out more about Dermapen micro-needling.
Anti-Acne, Deep Exfoliation & Blackhead Extraction Facial ReviewsHere’s what our clients have to say…
To view our full price list, please click here
Deep Exfoliation FAQs
A full list of possible risks and side effects will be discussed during your face-to-face consultation.
At Dr Leah Clinics, you’re in safe hands
Meet the Dr Leah Clinics Team