Discover Our Selection Of Chemical Peels
What is a Chemical skin peel | Chemical peel London treatment?
A Chemical face peel is a cosmetic treatment that removes a layer of damaged skin from the face to reveal a newer, healthier layer. The chemical peel solution applied causes trauma to the epidermis of the skin, which causes the outer layers to peel away. When the skin begins to heal, increased cell growth produces new, healthier skin layers that give the face a more youthful appearance*. Our chemical peels also use naturally occurring acids and active ingredients to brighten the skin.
Chemical face peels can be a simple, fast and highly effective way to achieve radiant skin. They can also be used to dramatically lessen the appearance of breakouts or marks on the skin from previous breakouts.
The most suitable peel for your skin will be determined at consultation.
Dr Leah Clinic offers 3 chemical peels depending on what your skin needs are:
- Obagi Blue Peel Radiance– A gentle Salicylic Acid peel, chemical peel. The Obagi Blue Peel Radiance is a good treatment for oily skin, reducing congestion, breakouts and for removing dead skin.
- ÜBER Pro peel with microneedling – A mandelic, lactic, and kojic acid peel, chemical peel performed immediately after the dermapen treatment. This chemical peel is good for treating marks on the skin and brighten the complexion.
- Obagi Blue Peel deep blue peel – This is a strong, Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) chemical peel. It works well as a chemical peel for hyperpigmentation. It also treats lines, wrinkles and ageing skin
Chemical Face Peel|Chemical Peel London And Essex Treatments ReviewsHere’s what our clients have to say…
To view our full price list, please click here
Chemical Skin Peel | Chemical Peel London And Essex Treatment Faqs
One of the most popular chemical face peels we offer is the Obagi Blue Peel Radiance - this is a gentle light-to-medium peel that can transform your skin in just 30 minutes*.
The Obagi Blue Peel Radiance is suitable for oily, acne / blemish-prone skin as well as dull, sallow, mature skin with fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation.
• It is recommended that you have not had sunbed use or sunburn or any other form of burn to the face in the 2 weeks prior to your peel
• After the peel you should use the recommended home care products (including SPF50 Daily. This will ensure that your skin heals quickly and is kept hydrated post-treatment.
• Avoid sweating, exercising, hot baths or shower for 72 hours after your peel and avoid scrubbing, picking or rubbing the skin for 5 days post treatment.
• Avoid intense sun exposure (e.g sunbathing with face in sun) or tanning beds for at least 14 days after any peel.