RecruitmentWould you like to work for Dr Leah?
Dr Leah Clinics is a growing company, and we are always looking for new recruits to join our talented team of practitioners and administrative staff. We offer competitive salaries, a superb working environment, and numerous additional perks depending on your role within the business.
Our current vacancies are listed below. If you wish to apply for any of these jobs, simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button; alternatively, prospective candidates can email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Aesthetic Therapist - London
Dr Leah Cosmetic Skin Clinic is London's best known clinic, owned by Dr Leah Totton (winner of BBC The Apprentice) and Lord Alan Sugar the business is well known for its excellent customer service, innovative treatments and high profile clientele.
We are seeking a FULL TIME aesthetic therapist available to work 5 days per week that will include some evenings and Saturdays, candidates must be flexible with working hours.
Successful candidates should be working in an aesthetic clinic, with a minimum of two years post qualification experience including Laser experience. Although full training will be provided on the equipment that we use, preference will be given to candidates with experience of Soprano / Harmony lasers, radio frequency, 3d lipo. skin tech, ultrasound, dermaroller, facial skin peels and advanced skin care experience.
We use Obagi, Neostrate,and Dermaquest products so experience of these products would be an advantage.
The candidate must possess excellent customer service skills, excellent written and spoken English and be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner fitting with the Elite Dr Leah brand.
Required skills and experience:
- NVQ Level 3 beauty
- Laser core knowledge
- A minimum of two years post qualification experience in aesthetics
- Experience in lasers - ESSENTIAL
- Experience in electronic facials and skin analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well presented
- Professional attitude
- Flexible with availability
- Excellent and dedicated attitude towards their work
- Available to commence employment ASAP
If you fulfil the above specification and would like to join the elite team at Dr Leah Clinic please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3
Additional Qualifications: Microdermabrasion
Additional Qualifications: Skin Peels
Work Experience - Sales: 1 - 2 Years
Work Experience - Practical: 1 - 2 Years
A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required
Full Time Clinic Receptionist - London
We are currently seeking a professional and well presented individual with previous experience in reception duties who will be available to work in our elite Moorgate clinic. The individual we seek must be professional, reliable, have excellent interpersonal skills and with excellent written English skills. The position is available for an immediate start.
The Receptionist role will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and offer refreshments.
- Dealing with client queries in a polite and professional manner, maintaining exceptional standards of customer service and upholding the company's professional image at all times.
- Managing telephone and email enquiries, appointment bookings and maintaining accurate client records against the computer database.
- Arriving and checking out patients according to the booking system and dealing with patients who are late and whom have not attended their appointments.
- Taking correct payments and accurately maintaining client accounts, invoices and financial records.
- Maintaining filing systems, ensuring all documentation needed for treatments and patient consultations are always printed and organised, ready to be filled out by new patients.
- Ensuring the clinic is always looking immaculate, clean and tidy as you will be responsible for front of house.
- Closing up, ensuring end of day banking and PDQ reconciled and is correct.
- Preparing patient files and individual clinic lists for practitioners according to their diaries and treatments booked.
- Managing the diary and booking out treatments and correct rooms for correct treatments. Helping to promote the business through excellent customer service, initiative and assisting in marketing projects and open events as directed by management.
- Taking and passing on relevant messages to relevant colleagues.
- Supporting clinic managers and team members with additional duties as and when required.
- Be able to acquire a good knowledge of all treatments performed at the clinic so as to offer brief descriptions of each.
The ideal Receptionist candidate will:
- Background in working at private health/beauty/medi-spa clinic
- Well-presented, confident, punctual, reliable, intuitive.
- Act in professional, friendly, polite and positive manner with clients at all times.
- Able to maintain confidentiality, professionalism and attention to detail.
- A strong communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to deal with complex issues fast and efficiently putting clients first at all times.
Marketing & PR Assistant
We are currently seeking a professional and enthusiastic marketer with PR experience to assist with overall marketing strategy for all Dr Leah clinics with particular emphasis on social marketing and PR. The individual will need to ensure that all brand marketing initiatives are aligned with the business commercial objectives and ultimately create new business enquiries and opportunities.
The candiate will:
- Be a recent graduate ideally within a marketing related degree or have equivalent experience in a marketing role
- Creative flair with some experience in creative copy writing and image creation
- Experience in social media management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial eye and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work in a pressured environment with flexibility and a ‘hands-on’ attitude
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and assist in
the planning of specific timely marketing campaigns both on and off
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a 'Social' way while cultivating
leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and or outreach efforts
- Contribute to design and content (ie: Facebook Timeline cover,
profile pic, thumbnails, ads, Twitter profile, Blog, LinkedIn, Youtube,
- PR updates and attend PR events, ensuring the P.R strategy fits with the brand strategy