Cryopen treatment, offered at Dr. Leah Clinic, is a cutting-edge, hand-held medical device that uses a fine applicator tip to deliver controlled application of extremely cold temperatures to precisely target and destroy skin lesions with no damage to surrounding tissue. It's a quick, efficient, and effective method for the removal of various skin lesions with no downtime. At Dr Leah Clinic we use Cryopen to treat warts, seborrhoeic keratosis, and skin tags.
WHY CHOOSE DR LEAH CLINICS?
- Dermatology Treatments performed by an industry-leading dermatologist and plastic surgeon - Our dermatology treatments are performed ONLY by our expert dermatologist Dr Nazish or Plastic Surgeon Dr Andreas who work and specialise in skin lesion treatment.
- Highly qualified dermatologist - Our Dermatologist Dr Nazish is highly regarded in the dermatology community. She is a member of the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM), British Association of Dermatology (BAD) and the European Academy of dermatology and Venerology (EADV), giving her access to the latest developments in Dermatology. She has also published in esteemed journals including the International Journal of Dermatology and the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Highly qualified Plastic Surgeon, specialising in skin lesion treatment - Our Plastic Surgeon is a globally respected surgeon who is skilled in skin lesion treatment. Dr Andreas is a double-board certified plastic surgeon with the Royal College of Surgeons in the United Kingdom, and the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. He is on the UK General Medical Council’s specialist register for plastic and reconstructive surgery. His extensive plastic surgical residency was completed in Oxford and London enhanced by several years of fellowships at the world famous Toronto Sick Kids hospital, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, and the Weymouth Clinic in London. Additionally, Dr Andreas has been Anatomy Lead Demonstrator in Plastic Surgery for Oxford University Medical School, an educational fellow at Green Templeton and Merton Colleges, Oxford, and an honorary lecturer at Imperial College, London.
- Award-winning and trusted cosmetic clinic – Dr Leah Clinics has been established for 10 years. We have won numerous awards including ‘Best Clinic in London’ for two consecutive years and ‘UK’s Most Trusted Clinic of 2023’.
- Aftercare - we offer excellent client care and follow-up. If you were to experience any complications related to your treatment, you would be in the safest hands we offer free follow-up and have a medical faculty to manage any adverse events.
- Our results - the results our talented doctors can achieve are industry-leading which is why we have one of the highest client re-book rates in the entire industry, our results have been nominated for ‘Best non-surgical result’ at The Safety In Beauty Awards 2023.
- Accessible locations – Our clinics are next to tube stations in Moorgate and Baker street while our Loughton clinic has parking immediately outside.
WHY CHOOSE CRYOPEN?
- Precision: Cryopen offers pinpoint accuracy, ensuring that only the affected area is treated, minimizing damage to surrounding healthy skin.
- Quick Results: Patients can often see visible improvement after just one treatment session, making it a convenient option for those seeking swift results.
- Minimal Discomfort: Cryopen treatment is generally well-tolerated, with minimal discomfort during the procedure and minimal to no downtime afterward
- Versatile: It's effective for the removal of various skin concerns, including warts, seborrhoeic keratosis, and skin tags, making it a versatile option for different skin conditions.
- Non-Invasive: Cryopen is a non-invasive procedure, meaning there's no need for incisions or anesthesia, reducing the risk of scarring and complications associated with surgery.
- High Safety Profile: Cryopen treatment is known for its safety and minimal risk of infection or scarring, making it suitable for a wide range of patients.