What is Hyalase?
Hyaluronidase is an enzyme which can be injected to dissolve dermal filler and is the best treatment option for those looking at dissolving lip filler and reducing any lumps or puffiness associated with dermal filler in the face or body.
Hyaluronidase is a medicine which should only be administered by a doctor skilled in its use, only in a clinical environment, and only after a consulation and a test patch as there is a risk of serious allergic reaction.
What does dermal filler dissolving treatment involve?
- You will have a “Hyaluronidase consultation” with one of our clinic doctors. A non-refundable booking fee of £50 applies irrespective of if you progress with test patch or treatment.
- The consultation will determine if Hyaluronidase treatment is suitable for you. If you wish to proceed with the treatment, a test patch will be scheduled. This can be on same day or following day, whichever suits.
- Numbing cream will be applied to the target area. Prior to injection, the Hyaluronidase dose is diluted with saline using the appropriate titration.
Hyaluronidase dissolves some hyaluronic acid dermal filler immediately and continues to work for up to 7 days.
Dissolving Lip Filler/ Filler Removal Hyaluronidase ReviewsHere’s what our clients have to say…
To view our full price list, please click here
Where vascular compromise arises after dermal filler treatment, Hyaluronidase can be administered immediately, and should not be delayed.
However it cannot dissolve non-hyaluronic-acid dermal fillers or other filling agents e.g. Radiasse, Sculptra, Ellanse.
Other side effects include:
• Discomfort at time of injection
• Triggering cold sores if used to dissolve filler around the mouth area
• Dissolving naturally occurring hyaluronic acid
• Uneven appearance following treatment
• Multiple treatments may be required depending on the amount, type and location of dermal filler to be dissolved.
For your peace of mind, we will ask to test your response to Hyaluronidase on a small area. This will immediately reveal if you have a reaction that would make Hyaluronidase unsuitable for you.